Mango online!!!

 I recently discovered ZALORA. It's an online store based in Asia carrying most of my favorite high street brands from the UK. If you didn't know already - I just love to shop online and browse outfits  -whilst in bed - on days off. Hong Kong is just way too crowded to be shopping on weekends!

ZALORA launched Mango on their site recently and I've been on the site checking out outfits all day long! I love how Mango gives very chic and expensive outfits. Here's what I found: (click on the pictures to find these pieces online)



I can't explain how much I LOVE this outfit! I would say this is totally my style - it's casual classy and looks super clean. I would possibly throw over a blazer or cardigan if I got a little chilly.
I also found this necklace on ZALORA that fell in love with - and will put the outfit together!

Ok, so I hope you enjoyed online shopping with me! I really enjoyed this and will probably do more of these posts! Do check out Zalora for shopping Mango online! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment